Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Solution To Edit HTML Problem In Blogger


I Recently Observed That My Blog Keeps Redirecting To A Different Page
 [ "blogspot.com/b/app-preview?token=Kk3WDsBAAA.VObmzefKkW1zqGaruKvYjQFrtHfGjbgf'' ]
When I Try Accessing My Html Page Of My Dashboard.



I was Unable To Edit Few Stuffs I had in mind. I was terribly worried and lacked idea of what to do. Immediately, i zoomed to Google, Searched And searched to Get A Solution. Then, I came up with this idea and way out.

Generally, the Edit Html option present in template manager redirects to a blank page, not showing the html code. The issue isn't browser dependent, i have tried Mozilla Firefox, chrome, opera and internet explorer , Opera too. But nothing worked.

The page turns blank because the 'Live on Blog' doesn't loads properly and it is the cause of the problem. And the solution to the problem is to simply avoid loading it stop loading the page before it tries to load that page element. It is easy because, the page loads and after a little pause it tries to load the Live on Blog. 










Once you have stopped the loading by clicking the (X) in the browser indicating 'stop loading this page' you will be able to load the Edit Html page easily.





This l worked for me and hope that it would work for You too.




0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

CONFUSED ? FEEL FREE TO ASK

 We only entertain real and valuable comments. This means that you need to write comments with your REAL NAME. Comments with keywords or unrelated texts won't be approved. Also, instead of posting comments such as "nice/excellent articles", we would really appreciate if you could like it and share it with your friends/readers. Please, read our
comment policy